The totality of your application, including all supporting documents, is carefully evaluated when considering admission. Below are the deadlines for submitting the Online Application, including all supporting documents. We will complete the review of your application after all requirements have been received.
Applicants to the Business Analytics Fundamentals Micro-credential are reviewed on a rolling basis. Typically, admission decisions are released within 5-7 business days of an applicant submitting all required materials.
A complete application includes all of the following:
1. Official Transcripts
You will need to request official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities you have attended. This includes transfer coursework earned at any institution, even if you did not earn a degree.
Duquesne students: All transcript requests are made through our transcript request page. Other university/college students: Contact your school's registrar office to have your official transcript sent via email (email@example.com) to the Duquesne Graduate School of Business. If your school is not able to send via email, please mail paper copies to:
Palumbo-Donahue School of Business
704 Rockwell Hall
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
A resume or CV including contact information, educational degrees and certificates, and employment and volunteer experience is required. After you submit the Online Application, you will receive an email directing you to our Supplemental Document Portal for uploading your resume.
English Proficiency Requirements
International students are required to submit an official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test (DET) score.
- TOEFL scores must be sent directly from the ETS website. Duquesne's institution code for the TOEFL is 2196, and the department code is 02. We require a TOEFL score earned within 12 months (one year) from the time of application. The minimum score for TOEFL is 90.
- IELTS scores must be sent directly from the IELTS website. We require an IELTS score earned within 12 months (one year) from the time of application. The minimum score for IELTS is 7.
- DET scores must be sent directly from the Duolingo website. We require a DET score earned within 12 months (one year) from the time of application. The minimum score for DET is 115.
International students are required to have a four-year bachelor's degree. Certain three-year degrees may be acceptable. Please contact your programs' admissions counselor for verification.
If your undergraduate and/or graduate degrees are from an institution located outside of the United States, you must use a transcript credential evaluation service to obtain a course-by-course report. The official reports must be sent directly to Duquesne University from the organization you order through and will qualify as official transcripts. Please review our Transcript Credential Evaluation Directions.
100% Online Micro-Credential
- International students on an F-1 visa while in the USA cannot enroll in the 100% online micro-credential.
- International students already in the USA with other visa categories may be eligible to enroll in the 100% online micro-credential.
- International students who wish to complete the program from their home country may apply.
Please contact the International Programs at Duquesne University for more information.