Challenge the Status Quo and Explore the One-Year MBA
The top-ranked One-Year MBA program at Duquesne integrates sustainable business practices throughout the curriculum, and equips you with experiential learning and competitive expertise in just one year. Located in Pittsburgh, this future-focused MBA degree connects you to a variety of business management careers including sustainable business development around the world.
The Duquesne University One-Year MBA program is among less than 5% of the world's business programs accredited by AACSB International.
Our Innovative One-Year MBA Degree
Duquesne's one-year MBA concentrates your learning on what matters most: hands-on consulting experiences, collaborative management challenges and an unwavering commitment to global sustainability. Building on the United Nations' Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), Duquesne sets you apart from other MBA degree holders with dynamic case competitions, an international study program and leadership development opportunities.
"Experiential learning ... encourages students to transition into professionals while providing access to resources and networks necessary to succeed." -Laura Jernegan, MBA'19, Engagement EOS, Federated Hermes
With a One-Year MBA, you have the flexibility to pursue a variety of business management roles, including ones affiliated with sustainability-focused organizations, initiatives or products. Our graduates go on to hold leadership offices with nationally and globally recognized organizations like Deloitte, FedEx Ground, Herman Miller and U.S. Steel.
A One-Year MBA Experience
The one-year MBA program, based in Pittsburgh, starts in late May of each year on a full-time, daytime schedule. As a student, you will:
- Learn how to integrate sustainability in all dimensions of business
- Build on the expertise of top-ranked, industry professional faculty
- Develop innovative solutions for three client organizations with hands-on consulting projects that analyze situations, identify opportunities and integrate the triple bottom line
- Tackle MBA Case Competitions to hone your analytical and presentation skills
- Gain perspectives on global sustainability during your international study trip
- Apply leadership strategies to instill positive change in sustainable development
- Advance your career with targeted resources created for your success
"I gravitated to the One-Year MBA program to grow my skill sets in the business and sustainability fields so that I could be part of the solution." -Brian Wagner, BSBA '13 and current MBA student
Learn More About Duquesne's One-Year MBA
Through Duquesne University's One-Year MBA program, you will become a business management leader with an understanding of sustainable development. The opportunities for experiential learning will distinguish you in the competitive job market and allow you to make the most of your one-year MBA degree.
Already set on a One-Year MBA? Apply now.