MS in Supply Chain Management (STEM)
Is the program right for you?
Our AACSB accredited program is designed for working professionals who want to advance their careers, seize opportunities and impact any organization's bottom line through the supply chain.
Maximum flexibility for working professionals.
Two different pathways allow students to fit courses into their busy schedules and complete the program in less than two years. The blended program format of hybrid courses and synchronous sessions provides flexibility and convenience along with opportunities to collaborate on real projects and network with industry leaders.
A 100% online pathway with asynchronous course work* is perfect for students who want a cohort-based program with experiential learning opportunities, but are unable to attend live class sessions.
Thrive in an in-demand field.
- Engage in project-based learning using Duquesne's state-of-the-art supply chain management facilities
- Lead with integrity while building ethical, sustainable supply chains
- Prepare for Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and APICS Certifications
- Learn to integrate technology into supply chains
- Build a diverse professional network, including new SCM professionals and industry leaders
MS in Supply Chain Management is a STEM Designated Program. STEM designated programs provide interdisciplinary technical and mathematical skills, as well as the business acumen needed to help solve complex business issues and help navigate the future of business.
*While the majority of the MS-SCM can be completed online with asynchronous courses, the experiential project class has several synchronous virtual meeting requirements.