Certificate in Professional Selling
The Certificate in Professional Selling is available to students outside of the School of Business who wish to pursue a sales-related career within their discipline. Examples include careers in health care sales, entertainment industry sales, pharmaceutical sales, technical sales or even recruiting.
Required courses for the certificate:
- (MKTG 271) Marketing and Business Development
- (MKTG 373) Sales Fundamentals
- (MKTG 379) Buyer Behavior
- (IBUS 345) International Negotiation
- (MKTG 442) Digital Sales and Marketing