Recent graduates have come into the M.S. Ed. program from a variety of different backgrounds and have gone into multiple fields including:
- ESL teaching in K-12 public and private schools in the U.S.
- EFL teaching in K-12 schools overseas
- ESL teaching in language centers or university ESL classrooms both locally and internationally
- PhD programs in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Linguistics, Education, and other related fields
- Administration, curriculum development, research, and advocacy in educational organizations