Making a Difference for Patients, Making a Difference in Health Care
When you graduate with a health sciences degree from Duquesne University, you will be well-prepared to start making immediate contributions in patients’ lives and in the industry as a whole.
Your time here in the John G. Rangos Sr. School of Health Sciences will challenge you to meet your potential with best-in-field academic programs, and you will be well-rewarded with a meaningful and flexible career.
- Athletic Training (BSAT)
- Biomedical Engineering (BS)
- Health Administration (BSHA)
- Health Sciences (BSHS)
- Public Health (BA and BS)
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Biomedical Engineering (MS)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Occupational Therapy (MS and OTD)
- Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Rehabilitation Science (Ph.D)
- Speech-Language Pathology (MS)