Students in the Rangos School are challenged with contemporary curricula, led by clinically-skilled, nationally-known faculty. They master their clinical skills in state-of-the-industry laboratories, and have varied and excellent internship/clinical placements.
- Our faculty are contemporary clinicians actively engaged in clinical practice who serve as national accreditation site reviewers in almost every discipline.
- All of the programs housed in the Rangos School are fully accredited.
- Graduates are rewarded with a 99% placement rate in all majors.
Internship and Clinical Opportunities
The Rangos School's academic programs represent some of the fastest-growing occupations in the country. Clinical practice profession students, as well as administration and management students, gain a premium experience through the healthcare community of western Pennsylvania. These diverse, high-quality internship opportunities are available to students in every discipline. The academic programs are:
- Athletic Training
- Biomedical Engineering
- Health Administration - BS
- Health Administration - MHA
- Health Sciences - BS
- Health Sciences - Ph.D
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Sciences - Ph.D
- Speech-Language Pathology