Students in the Rangos School are challenged with contemporary curricula, led by clinically-skilled, nationally-known faculty. They master their clinical skills in state-of-the-industry laboratories, and have varied and excellent internship/clinical placements.
- Our faculty are contemporary clinicians actively engaged in clinical practice who serve as national accreditation site reviewers in almost every discipline.
- All of the programs housed in the Rangos School are fully accredited.
- Graduates are rewarded with a 99% placement rate in all majors.
Internship and Clinical Opportunities
The Rangos School's academic programs represent some of the fastest growing occupations in the country. Clinical practice profession students, as well as administration and management students, gain a premium experience through the healthcare community of western Pennsylvania. These diverse, high-quality internship opportunities are available to students in every discipline. The academic programs are:
- Athletic Training
- Biomedical Engineering
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences - BS
- Health Sciences - Ph.D
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Sciences - Ph.D
- Speech-Language Pathology