Freshman Admission Requirements:
- a minimum Q.P.A. of at least a 2.5
- a composite math and verbal SAT score of at least 1,170; or a composite ACT score of at least 24
- a minimum of seven units of math and science
- evidence of extracurricular activities during high school
- and knowledge of the profession
It is strongly recommended that students begin shadowing or volunteer experience in high school to become more familiar with the profession.
Transfer Admission Requirements:
Students may transfer into years one, two or three based upon their credentials, courses completed at other institution(s), courses yet to be completed prior to entry into the professional phase and space availability.
To apply as a transfer student, a minimum cumulative Q.P.A. of at least a 2.75 is required.
We are not accepting applications to the program until Fall 2020.