Freshman Admission Requirements:
- a minimum Q.P.A. of at least a 2.5
- a composite math and verbal SAT score of at least 1,100 if the test was taken prior to March 2016. For tests taken March 2016 and later, a composite math and verbal SAT score of at least 1,170; or a composite ACT score of at least 24
- a minimum of seven units of math and science
- evidence of extracurricular activities during high school
- and knowledge of the health management systems profession
It is strongly recommended that students begin shadowing or volunteer experience in high school to become more familiar with the profession.
Transfer Admission Requirements:
Students may transfer into the program at any level, other than the freshman year, based upon their credentials, courses completed at other institution(s), courses yet to be completed prior to entry into the professional phase and space availability.
To apply as a transfer student, a minimum cumulative Q.P.A. of at least a 2.75 is required.