Outreach & Research Facilities
The John G. Rangos , Sr. School of Health Sciences is in the Physical Facilities Health Sciences Building, housing Athletic Training, Health Management Systems, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant and Speech-Language Pathology.
The building provides faculty and staff offices and teaching and research laboratories. The fourth floor includes the Anatomy Research and Teaching Laboratory, and Multimedia Room.
Fisher Hall houses the departmental offices and primary clinical laboratories for the Departments of Health Management Systems and Speech-Language Pathology.
This includes a Speech Clinic with special programs in: adult aphasia, pediatric language disorders, pediatric multi-handicapped populations, pediatric and adult stuttering, aural rehabilitation, central auditory processing, phonological disorders, voice disorders, cognitive communicative disorders, and language learning disabilities. Students and faculty work together as part of the educational process to provide clinical services to clients with these speech abnormalities.
Rangos Laboratories located in Fisher Hall
- Athletic Training - exercise physiology laboratory
- Physical Therapy - teaching/research laboratories; infant development lab
- Occupational Therapy - therapeutics laboratory and psychophysics laboratory
- Health Management Systems - 2 computer laboratories
- Rehabilitation Science - Kristen McMaster Human Movement Laboratory
- Speech-Language Pathology - language science laboratory, speech science laboratory, and teaching laboratory