Nearpod is a software licensed by the School of Law that allows an instructor to build (or convert existing) presentations that may include; live polling, quizzes, and other media and interactive experiences. The instructor controls the delivery of the presentation while the students engage using their own personal laptops of mobile devices. Faculty can contact the IT Department to get a license.
- Conduct live polls
- Quiz students
- Advance slides with a mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad
- Ask students questions
- Develop interactive presentations
Nearpod App Downloads
- Apple App Store - use Nearpod on iPads, iPhones, and iTouches.
- Google Play store - use Nearpod on Android tablets and smartphones.
- Google Chrome web store - use Nearpod on Chromebooks.
- Microsoft Store - use Nearpod on Windows or Microsoft’s Surface devices.
- app.nearpod.com - use Nearpod via web browser on Nook HD tablets and Nook Color.
- Web - use Nearpod on PCs and MACs.