Juris Doctor/MBA Joint Degree
School of Law and Donahue Graduate School of Business
Candidates may begin their study in either the John F. Donahue Graduate School of Business or in the School of Law.
- The first year of study in the School of Law is taken solely in the School of Law.
- The remainder of the programs may be taken jointly in both schools.
- Candidates must begin their study in the School of Law prior to substantially completing the requirements for the master’s degree.
Specific course requirements and limitations may be obtained from either Admissions Office.
- 15 credit hours of course work permitted per semester
- 3 credit hours may be permitted for a Law School clinical course
- Students are required to provide the Law School Registrar with a copy of their MBA elective course schedule
Candidates for this program must directly to the School of Law and to the Palumbo-Donahue School of Business. Both Admissions Offices will review the applications submitted to the School of Law after a candidate has been admitted to the Law School. Candidates must check the "JD-MBA" box on the admissions application LSAT for consideration. Applicants should consult Jeff Jewett in the Business School at firstname.lastname@example.org after admission to the Law School.
School of Law application Instructions are available on J.D. application process page.
John F. Donahue Graduate School of Business application instructions are available at the JD/MBA admissions page