Candidates studying law at a foreign institution that has a joint LL.B./LL.M. degree agreement with Duquesne University School of Law, who have completed three years of their LL.B. degree program at their home institution, can complete their fourth year of study of law at Duquesne and earn an LL.M. for Foreign Lawyers degree.
- China University of Political Science and Law - Beijing, China
- University of Cologne - Cologne, Germany
- National University of Cuyo - Mendoza, Argentina
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanchang, China
- Queen's University - Belfast, Ireland
- Southwest University of Political Science and Law - Chongqing, China
- Sts. Cyril and Methodius University - Skopje, Macedonia
- University College - Dublin, Ireland
- Xihua University, Chengdu, China
- Zhejiang University Guanghua Law School, Hangzhou, China
View a video about LL.M. students at Duquesne University School of Law.