Back to top
Legislative Drafting Course Student Projects
- Revision of NCAA rules governing the dispensing and storage of prescription drugs for student athletes.
- Revision of NHL rules for illegal "head checks."
- Student athlete "Bill of Rights" for Pennsylvania addressing scholarships and health insurance.
- Statute legalizing "sports betting" in New Jersey.
- Federal statute for licensing sports agents.
- Procedures for university-provided accommodations for disabled students.
- Proposed changes to the law school's course registration system.
- Proposal to change the law school grading.
Local Government Law
- Sign ordinance for a New Jersey township with a historic downtown district.
- Local DBA ordinance for a town in Arkansas.
- Creation of a housing bank for Pittsburgh.
- Pennsylvania statute for inspection and licensure of body art facilities.
- Revisions to Pennsylvania unemployment insurance statutes and regulations.
- Court rules to hold attorneys in contempt for failing to appear for hearings.
- HIV/AIDS stigma cause of action for Pennsylvania.
- Revision of Pennsylvania's DUI statute.
- Proposal for licensing pharmacy technicians in Pennsylvania.
- Proposal for regulating electronic billboards in Pennsylvania.
- Tenant's bill of rights for Pennsylvania.
- Rental property security requirements for Pennsylvania tenants.
- Proposed federal "Shield Law" for journalists.
- Proposed changes to federal conflict-of-interest rules for persons serving on food safety and related agency review panels.
- Proposed changes to the process for public notice and comment about airport runway expansion.