First Year Advanced Assignments
Fall 2021 first year advanced assignments can be found on the School of Law Orientation community in Blackboard. Blackboard can be accessed by logging into DORI with your multipass and clicking on the Quick Links at the top of the page.
From the left menu, click Orientation Content > Registrar's Office > Advanced Assignments.
Please be sure to look at the appropriate section numbers for each course. Your section numbers can be found on your schedule in DORI.
- Log into Blackboard and visit the Bb Student Help area of the Blackboard Help tab.
- Visit http://help.blackboard.com
- Contact the CTS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-396-4357
- Contact the Law IT Department at email@example.com
To view your personalized booklist in DORI, follow these steps:
- Log into DORI
- Click Student Information OR continue to Registration
- Click View Customized Booklist/Order Books Now
- See the booklist with all ISBN, pricing and rental information for your registered classes
- You can also search for your required blooklist on the Barnes and Noble website.