Transcript Requests

All official transcript requests are managed by the Office of the University Registrar and must be submitted online.  Transcripts may not be ordered over the phone, by email, or by a third party.

Please visit the Office of the University Registrar's webpage for specific instructions on how to order an official transcript.


Please Note:

  • Current students can request a transcript through DORI. Click on Self Service Banner > Student Information >Enhanced Self-Service Banner (Version 9) > Student Profile>Order Transcript. You will be transferred from DORI to the National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service Site. Click the last bullet/link "Order or track a transcript" to begin a new order or track a previous order.
  • School of Law students who attended prior to Fall 2001 will not be able to obtain electronic PDF transcripts.
  • The LSAC LLM Credential Assembly Service does not accept electronic PDF transcripts.  Do not order transcripts for LLM via the Electronic Exchange service.
  • Current and former Paralegal Institute students should contact the Paralegal Institute directly to request a transcript.

Alumni may also request a replacement degree online:

Replacement Degree Request Form