American flag

Veterans Certification

All veterans who are attending Duquesne University School of Law must inform the Law School Registrar, the Certifying Official, of their eligibility to receive educational benefits. All pertinent and contact information must be provided to the Certifying Official as soon as possible. Symbol for Yellow Ribbon Program

Veterans must complete a Veteran Certification Request Form for each semester they plan to receive Veterans Affairs benefits.

Additional required documentation includes a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for all Veterans and a copy of the most recent DD-214 for veterans who are not on active duty. If you have used your benefits at another school, you will also need to provide us with a completed Form 22-1995: Request for Change of Program or Place of Training.

Helpful Links

GI Bill Website
GI Bill Comparison Tool