Welcome Incoming Class of 2020!
Here you will find pertinent and helpful information to make your transition to Duquesne Law as smooth as possible. Please be sure to come back to the website often for updates and announcements from the Office of Admissions.
- Submit your seat deposits.
1st deposit due - May 15, 2020 or the date on your admission letter
2nd deposit due - July 1, 2020
- Set-up your MultiPass. MultiPass is a secure username and password combination that is your key to DORI, Blackboard, email, Webmail, and other wireless resources.
- If you plan on applying for student loans, submit your FAFSA using Duquesne University's school code 003258.
- Save the Dates for Orientation - August 19-22, 2020 -
Please contact Dean Ella Kwisnek at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about orientation.
Full-time Day Orientation Schedule - updated 7/30/20
Part-time Evening Orientation Schedule - updated 7/30/20
- Admitted Students Day Video
- Facebook Admitted Student Group
- Faculty Host Summer Online Program
- Mini ZOOM Sessions | Video Archive
- Financial Aid
- Outside Scholarships
- Endowed Scholarships
- Ultimate Admitted Student Check List
- Student Health Insurance
- Required Immunizations & Health Forms
- Academic Calendar
Contact the Admissions team by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions. We are here to help you!