Read. Research. Reach Out.
As you prepare to apply to law school you may be asking yourself: "How do I create the most competitive application, and ensure that I'm a great fit for the Law School?"
We've got the answer: Read, Research, Reach out.
READ about the Law School and ensure the program is right for you
- Our Degrees: We offer JD programs and numerous joint and dual degree programs.
- Our Students' Success: We help you achieve your career goals through our top-ranked Legal Research & Writing program, extensive career programs and networking, and emphasis on bar preparation from the first year of law school.
- Our Location: Pittsburgh appears at the top of every 'Best of" list in the country.
- Our Faculty: Noted for their teaching excellence, scholarly research, and practical experience, our faculty will get to know you personally through our small classes and seminars.
- Our Alumni: Want proof of the value of a Duquesne Law degree? Check out the success of our more than 8,000 alumni working all across the U.S. and internationally.
RESEARCH the details of the admissions process and requirements
We've compiled all the information you need to navigate the application process. Review the application and be prepared to submit your best application!
- Have I registered for the LSAT in time for the scores to reach Duquesne by the priority deadline, April 1st? This gives you the best chance to receive scholarship awards. We recommend taking the LSAT twice!
- Is my personal statement ready for submission (proofed and edited)?
- What else do I need to know about Duquesne Law's application process? Check out our frequently asked questions.
REACH OUT to Admissions
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to safely and conveniently engage with the Duquesne law community. Please check out "Visit, Tour, and Engage with Us" to learn more about scheduling a meeting with an admissions representative, viewing virtual tours, scheduling an on-campus tour, watching online information sessions, observing online and on-campus law classes, and more.
Please feel free to contact the admissions staff if you have any questions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those three R's are the framework for a strong application to Duquesne Law. We are looking forward to working with you!