Visit, Tour, and Engage with Us
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to safely and conveniently engage with the Duquesne law community.
- Register for a visit, tour, and class observation of the Law School
- Register for a virtual or on-campus Information Session (check out the dates below)
- Listen to Admissions, faculty, and students on SoundCloud
- View virtual tours
- Watch past online information sessions
- Observe law classes
- Meet our ambassadors
- Watch video clips of our virtual Admitted Students Day 2021 (i.e., student panel, career services, bar studies, etc.)
- Watch the Admissions playlist on YouTube and check back often for new videos for prospective students!
Join us for a virtual or an on-campus 60-minute information session to learn more about Duquesne University School of Law! Earn a law degree with a commitment to the highest ethical standards. The Admissions Team will discuss topics ranging from the admissions process, financial aid, studying, and living in Pittsburgh, PA. Following the presentation, there will be time for Q&A. On-campus sessions will include an optional law school tour.
|Tues. Sept. 14, 2021 (Virtual)||5:00 p.m. EST||Thanks for coming!|
|Thurs. Sept. 23, 2021 (On-Campus)||6:00 p.m. EST||Thanks for coming!|
|Thurs. Oct. 14, 2021 (Virtual)||5:00 p.m. EST||Thanks for coming!|
|Tues. Nov. 9, 2021 (Virtual)||5:00 p.m. EST||RSVP|
|Mon. Nov. 22, 2021 (On-Campus) *||6:00 p.m. EST||RSVP|
|Thurs. Dec. 9, 2021 (Virtual)||5:00 p.m. EST||RSVP|
|Thurs. Jan. 13, 2022 (Virtual)||5:00 p.m. EST||Coming soon!|
|Thurs. Feb. 24, 2022 (On-Campus)||6:00 p.m. EST||Coming soon!|
|Thurs. March 10, 2022 (Virtual)||5:00 p.m. EST||Coming soon!|
*Information about the Part-Time Evening Program
Virtual Office Hours | Zoom
We are offering virtual office hours with our admissions staff and a student ambassador. We want to accommodate your need to ask individual questions. Please register for your meeting below.
Please note, you will have to download Zoom before joining the meeting. The link to enter will be sent the morning of the session. Feel free to email any questions in advance to email@example.com.
Please watch the archived "Information Session for Prospective Students" video and review our FAQs to ensure we are making the most out of our time together. We look forward to answering your individual questions during one-on-one or small group virtual office hours.
NOTE: We will be providing presentations during our virtual and on-campus Information Sessions rather than during virtual office hours. Please register above.
One-on-One with Admissions | Phone Call
We are offering one-on-one phone calls with our admissions staff. Ask unique and personal questions about your application or Duquesne Law. We are here to help!
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a time on weekdays, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., or at a time that works best for you! You may also call the office directly at 412-396-6296.