Highlights from Our Faculty Satisfaction Survey
Please see a summary of the results of our 2019 Faculty User Satisfaction Survey.
Faculty Liaison Librarians
Beru: Baicker-McKee, Barton, Gormley, Heppner, Ledewitz, Kravetz, Oliver, Norton, Orsatti, Sizemore, Retired Faculty, Adjunct Faculty and Outreach
Sprowls: Gebru, Jefferson-Bullock, Kauffman, Mistick, Moriarty, Oranburg, Rago, Levine, Schiavone, Wilke
Tedjeske: Echeverri, Hartman, Herman, London, McPeak, Loza De Siles
Faculty Services Newsletter
- An electronic newsletter is distributed to faculty four times a year.
- The newsletter is edited by Tsegaye Beru; please contact him to provide feedback or to suggest topics for future newsletters.
Adjunct Faculty Services
- To receive services, you must present a valid Duquesne University identification card.
- For research assistance, please contact Tsegaye Beru or the Allegheny County Law Library.
- Lexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law access may be available, limited to the semester in which you are teaching with use limited to teaching purposes. Contact Tsegaye Beru for more information.
- Adjunct faculty enjoy access and borrowing privileges at both the Duquesne Center for Legal Information and the Allegheny County Law Library with a valid Duquesne University identification card. Please contact Chuck Sprowls if you need assistance.
- Adjunct faculty may place course materials on reserve by contacting Chuck Sprowls. Materials will be removed from reserve once the semester is concluded.
- Additional questions regarding the services for adjunct faculty may be directed to Tsegaye Beru.
Books and Electronic Resources:
- Ordering Materials: Amy Lovell
- Proxy Lending (i.e., allow your RA or others to check out materials in your name): Tsegaye Beru | Gumberg Library Procedure
- Placing Materials on Reserve: Current Course Reserves | Chuck Sprowls
- Routing Print Materials to Your Office: Liaison Librarian
- Passwords (Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law): Tsegaye Beru
- Other Database Issues: Julie Tedjeske
- Setting Up Alerts or Electronic Newsletters: Liaison Librarian | Current Awareness Guide
- Setting Up SSRN Newsletters: Amy Lovell
- Setting Up Remote Access to Law360: Julie Tedjeske
Research and Scholarship Support:
- Assistance with ExpressO and/or Scholastica: Amy Lovell
- Duquesne Scholarship Collections (Digital Commons Institutional Repository): Julie Tedjeske or Amy Lovell
- Setting Up a Perma.cc Account (What is Perma.cc): Julie Tedjeske
- Research Assistant Training: Tsegaye Beru