Faculty Librarian Assistance for Law Faculty
Scholarship Reporting Form
Please use the Scholarship Reporting Form to enter your recent scholarship and presentations so that we may update your Sedona and faculty web profiles.
What Can We Do for You?
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the types of available services:
- Ordering books and other materials to support research and teaching;
- Performing in-depth legal research;
- Obtaining copies of journal articles and books from other libraries (interlibrary loan);
- Guest lecturing on legal research issues;
- Training research assistants;
- One-on-one training on the use of library resources;
- Arranging for research assistants or other designees to check out books in your name (proxy lending);
- Scheduling use of the library classrooms or group study rooms;
- Setting up access to "orange" SSRN newsletters;
- Setting up remote access to Law360;
- Setting up SmartCILP access (email alerts of new journal articles in particular subject areas);
- Providing access to Perma.cc (creates permanent links to web resources to use in scholarly citations);
- Assisting with the use of Scholastica; and
- Assisting with the use of bibliographic reference management software such as Endnote or Zotero.