Faculty Liaison Librarians
Beru: Baicker-McKee, Barton, Gormley, Heppner, Ledewitz, Kravetz, Oliver, Norton, Orsatti, Sizemore, Retired Faculty, Adjunct Faculty and Outreach
Sprowls: Gebru, Jefferson-Bullock, Kauffman, Mistick, Moriarty, Oranburg, Rago, Levine, Schiavone, Willke
Tedjeske: Echeverri, Hartman, Herman, London, McPeak, Loza De Siles
Scholarship Reporting Form
Please use the Scholarship Reporting Form to enter your recent scholarship and presentations so that we may update your Sedona and faculty web profiles.
Faculty Services Newsletter
- An electronic newsletter is distributed to faculty four times a year.
- Tsegaye Beru edits the newsletter; please contact him to provide feedback or to suggest topics for future newsletters.
Adjunct Faculty Services
- To receive services, you must present a valid Duquesne University identification card.
- For research assistance, please contact Tsegaye Beru or the Allegheny County Law Library.
- Lexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law access may be available, limited to the semester in which you are teaching and restricted to teaching purposes. Contact Tsegaye Beru for more information.
- Adjunct faculty enjoy access and borrowing privileges at both the Duquesne Center for Legal Information and the Allegheny County Law Library with a valid Duquesne University identification card. Please contact Chuck Sprowls if you need assistance.
- Adjunct faculty may place course materials on reserve by contacting Chuck Sprowls. Materials will be removed from reserve at the end of the semester.
- Please direct any questions regarding the services for adjunct faculty to Tsegaye Beru.
Books and Electronic Resources:
- Ordering Materials: Amy Lovell
- Proxy Lending (i.e., allow your RA or others to check out materials in your name): Tsegaye Beru | Gumberg Library Procedure
- Placing Materials on Reserve: Current Course Reserves | Chuck Sprowls
- Routing Print Materials to Your Office: Liaison Librarian
- Passwords (Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law): Tsegaye Beru
- Other Database Issues: Julie Tedjeske
- Setting Up Alerts or Electronic Newsletters: Liaison Librarian | Current Awareness Guide
- Setting Up SSRN Newsletters: Amy Lovell
- Setting Up Remote Access to Law360: Julie Tedjeske
Research and Scholarship Support:
- Assistance with ExpressO and Scholastica: Amy Lovell
- Duquesne Scholarship Collections (Digital Commons Institutional Repository): Julie Tedjeske or Amy Lovell
- Setting Up a Perma.cc Account (What is Perma.cc): Julie Tedjeske
- Research Assistant Training: Tsegaye Beru