DLAA Young Alumni Event
- 5:30 PM to 6:45 PM
Are you an alum who has graduated within the last 10 years? Join the DLAA for their virtual Young Alumni event, which includes a panel discussion with break-out sessions.
How to Succeed in Your Career in a Post-COVID World will address:
• How to prepare for your virtual interview
• How to build your network in the absence of face to face networking
• How do you advance in your work place in the new digital landscape
• How to develop business outside of the traditional in person environment
• And many other concerns in our new online world!
Bryan C. Brantley L'04 Partner, McGuireWoods
Hon. Patricia L. Dodge L'81 Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Shanicka L. Kennedy L'01 Senior Attorney, Business Model and Employment Litigation Group, FedEx Ground