Alumni Highlights: Scholarship, Teaching, Service
Our alumni demonstrate ongoing commitment to the two-fold mission of the Department of Communication & Rhetorical Studies: "Walking the Humanities in the Marketplace" and "the Ethical Difference."
Our alumni have published 30 books. For a full list of titles click here.
Our alumni teach at 49 institutions of higher education and hold various positions within the marketplace. For a full list of titles click here.
Our alumni serve the field at the national, regional, state, and university level, including:
- President, Religious Communication Association
- President, Eastern Communication Association
- Editor, Qualitative Research Reports in Communication
- Editor, Pennsylvania Communication Association Journal
- President, Pennsylvania Communication Association
Our alumni serve at the highest levels of academic leadership, including:
- President, Winebrenner Theological School
- VP of Administration, Interdenominational Theological Center
We commend the continual success of our alumni's commitment to scholarship, teaching, and service.