Academic Year 2020-2021
April 22, 2021 - Monthly Speakers: Fred Evans, George Yancy and Boram Jeong.
- "Interpretations and Meanings of White Supremacy: Anti-Black, Anti-Asian, and other Racisms in the Era of BLM"
April 14, 2021 - Monthly Speaker: Ann W. Astell, University of Notre Dame
- "Dialogic Interplay: Levinas as Reader of Gabriel Marcel's Philosophical Drama"
February 11, 2021 - Monthly Speakers: Lisa Lopez Levers and Matthew Walsh, Duquesne University.
- "Trauma-Informed Community Development: Using the Consultative Workshop as a Strategy for Community Engagement, Mitigating Adversity, and Building Resilience"
December 1st, 2020 - Monthly Speakers: Gary Gumpert and Susan Drucker, Urban Communication Foundation.
- "Sensing the City of the Present and Past"
November 12, 2020 - Monthly Speaker: Dan Holland, Department of History, Duquesne University.
- "Communities of Resistance: How ordinary people developed creative responses to marginalization in Lyon and Pittsburgh, 1980-2010"