Computational Mathematics and Statistics - Program
Computational Mathematics and Statistics is an advanced skills, career-preparation program that culminates in a Master of Science degree.
The Computational Mathematics and Statistics program’s primary strengths are:
- Unique requirement that graduates be proficient in fundamental elements of applied mathematics, computer science, and statistics
- Accessibility of faculty members to students
- Departmental commitment to excellence in teaching
- Extensive faculty research activity and accomplishments
- Cross-registration opportunities for students with Carnegie Mellon and the University of Pittsburgh
- Internship requirement with excellent placement record
- Availability of capstone project/thesis option to appropriately-qualified students
- Feasibility of completing the program while working full-time
Check out the program details for more informaton such as course work and electives.