Mathematics and Computer Science Tutoring Services
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science provides tutoring services by individual appointment. Tutors are undergraduate mathematics, computer science and math education majors in their sophomore through senior year.
During the Fall 2020 semester tutoring will be provide face-to-face, online or a combination of both varying by tutor.
NEW FALL 2020 - Online Appointment Scheduling
How to Schedule an Appointment?
- Access the online schedule.
- You will be directed to the DORI home page where you will login with your Multipass username and password.
- You will be prompted to "Register for a New Account." To complete the registration process you will need your D# which can be found in DORI. Registration cannot be completed without your D#.
- Complete the required fields then click "Complete Registration."
- At this point you should see the Mathematics Tutoring Schedule. To switch over to the Computer Science Schedule go to the drop down menu in the middle of the screen under the red Gothic "D"
- You are now ready to schedule an appointment.
- White blocks indicate available times. Click the desired day/time, fill out the infromation and save reservation.
- Do not forget to log out.
If you are having trouble with the steps above click here for detailed instructions.
- Some tutors are only doing online sessions.
- Face-to-face sessions will adhere to social distancing practices and are limited.
- Appointments can be cancelled.
- Failure to show for 3 appointments may result in lost privileges.
- Each student is permitted to register for at most one hour of tutoring services per day and a total of two hours per week.
- Please adhere to your scheduled time.
Tutors will provide you guidance with homework and explain lecture material, but they are not permitted to do your homework for you.
Need assistance with the new online scheduling software stop by COLH 440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org