Minor in Cybersecurity Studies
Required courses for the 15-credit minor in cybersecurity studies are:
- IR 404 Introduction to Information Awareness (3 cr.)
- IR 432 Network Situational Awareness (3 cr.)
- IR 462 Applied Threat Systems (3 cr.)
- COSC 160 Scientific Programming: Java (3 cr.)
- COSC 215 Java with Data Structures (3 cr.) (prerequisite but MATH 135, Discrete Math, 3 cr.)
Special note: MATH 135 does not count towards the 15 credit hours for the minor.
A complete list of courses offered is also available.