All Media majors — and prospective majors — must schedule a face-to-face meeting with their Media faculty mentors prior to registering for classes each semester. Before meeting their College of Liberal Arts advisers for scheduling, students must meet with their Media mentors, who will help ensure that students are meeting major requirements and progressing sensibly through the Media curriculum. Students require signed forms from their mentors before they will be allowed to register for Media classes. This procedure cannot be handled by phone or email.
Unless you are studying abroad, you must meet with your faculty mentor prior to advisement and scheduling.
Mentoring Progress Sheets:
- Undergrad: Digital Media Arts
- Undergrad: Multiplatform Journalism
- Undergrad: Sports Information and Media
- Undergrad: Strategic Public Relations and Advertising
- Grad: Digital Media
- Grad: Media Management
- Grad: Web Design and Development
Digital Media Arts Majors:
- Students interested in Interactive Design and Media, see Mr. Phil DuPont, 527 College Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students interested in Multimedia Development last name A through M, see Dr. William Gibbs, 544C College Hall, email@example.com
- Students interested in Multimedia Development last name N through Z, see Mr. Jim Vota, 544E College Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiplatform Journalism Majors:
- Last name A through O, see Prof. Maggie Patterson, 544B College Hall, email@example.com
- Last name P through Z, see Dr. Mike Dillon, 514 College Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalism students who have been assigned new mentors may work with their previous mentors if they choose to.
Sports Information and Media Majors:
- See Mr. Robert Healy III, 537 College Hall, email@example.com
Strategic Public Relations and Advertising Majors:
- See Dr. Zeynep Tanes-Ehle for either concentration, 538 College Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org