PSI CHI and Psychology Club
Complete on-line application (see link above)
Submit your transcript to the Department of Psychology office (unofficial transcripts are accepted), 211 Rockwell Hall or email@example.com.
After you receive notification from the Department of Psychology that your application has been accepted:
1. Submit $60 ($55 membership + $5 processing fee) to PSI CHI, directly from their web page, we will send you a link for this purpose.
2. Submit a check or cash for $10.00 directly to us, 211 Rockwell Hall, make check payable Duquesne University/PSI CHI.
Inductions for PSI CHI are held in the Spring
President: Mackenzie Farbo
Vice President: Uma Sharma
Secretary: Noah Madden
Treasurer: Angela Peltekis
Media Officer: Roxanne Kim
Graduate Assistant: Michael Basiewicz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Lori Koelsch, email@example.com
Spring 2022 Undergraduate Award Ceremony
PSYCHOLOGY CLUB AND PSI CHI
The Psychology Club is an active organization that helps students cultivate their psychological interests and knowledge. Club activities include experiential workshops, guest speakers, conference trips, film discussions, topical symposia, research and volunteer opportunities, and graduate school preparation. There are no requirements for participating in Psychology Club. All students, including non-psychology majors, are welcome.
Students are also invited to participate in Psi Chi, the National Honor Society in Psychology. Requirements for membership are as follows:
- Completion of at least 3 semesters of university coursework.
- Completion of at least 9 credit hours in Psychology
- 3.0 Grade Point Average overall and a
- 3.0 Grade Point Average in Psychology courses.
What is Psi Chi?
Psi Chi is the National Honor Society in Psychology, founded in 1929 for the purposes of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology.
Psi Chi is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and is an affiliate of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the American Psychological Society (APS). The national chapter of Psi Chi also has a web site.