Degrees & Programs of Study
At the Mary Pappert School of Music, you have a wide variety of horizon-expanding music programs to choose from at both undergraduate and graduate levels. In addition, several of our programs can be accelerated and/or combined with other programs both in the music school and across campus.
- Bachelor of Arts in Music — view accelerated pathways
- Bachelor of Music in Music Ministry (New in Fall 2022)
- Bachelor of Music in Music Performance
- Bachelor of Music in Music Performance - Jazz Emphasis
- Bachelor of Music in Music Technology - Composition for Media
- Bachelor of Music in Music Technology - Sound Recording
- Bachelor of Science in Music Education
- Bachelor of Science in Music Therapy
- Minor In Music
Ready to Get Started?
Admission to the Mary Pappert School of Music involves a 2-step process that includes submission of an application to Duquesne University as well as the completion of a formal audition. Learn more about the audition process & guidelines.