Mary Pappert School of Music Brass Area
Studying a brass instrument at Duquesne means:
- You have several degree options (not just performance) while still focusing on your primary instrument.
- You have access to a world-renowned brass faculty, many of which are members of the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
- You will have many performance opportunities, from ensembles like our orchestra, wind ensembles, and brass ensembles to various chamber groups.
- We are proud to say that 100% of all accepted students receive some form of financial aid.
- You will have opportunities to attend master classes and lectures with the internationally-respected brass players.
- Many of our graduates can be found performing in the nation's top professional performing ensembles such the Pittsburgh Symphony, Chicago Symphony, Metropolitan Opera, and various military bands in Washington, D.C.
If you would like to receive information about studying with one of our brass faculty at the Mary Pappert School of Music, please complete the form to the right, and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Upcoming Brass Area Events
Visit our Calendar of Events to see our full list of concerts and recitals.