Make Your Mark as a Leader in Biotechnology
The Master of Science in Biotechnology is designed to provide advanced graduate training in the natural sciences, while enabling students to consider other career options for their scientific knowledge through coursework in business, ethics and leadership. Duquesne biotechnology students learn not just science, but also how to participate and lead technical development teams and how to use their background in the diverse career opportunities within biomedicine.
- The M.S. in Biotechnology combines advanced training in the sciences with instruction in the essentials of regulatory affairs, medical devices, commercial research and product development.
- Students learn from faculty who are experts in their field and in the biomedical industry.
- Ideal program for students seeking an industry career AND students interested in pursuing an M.D. or Ph.D. program.
- Can be completed in a hybrid format -- both online and in person.
- Take the next step by exploring our admissions process and connecting with our team.