Duquesne Bicycle Club
The Duquesne Bicycle Club is a campus advocacy group committed to creating a bike-friendly campus and being nationally recognized by The League of American Bicyclists as such.
We are always looking for interested students, faculty, staff and alumni to contribute to our Mission. Through education, collaboration, advocacy and promotion of a positive bicycle culture on campus, we plan to accomplish our goals and we need your help. We ask everyone to join the discussion on social media and across campus, network with fellow cyclists on campus and throughout the Pittsburgh community, volunteer at our events and keep our wheels of progress moving forward.
- Advocating for bicycle specific infrastructure across campus.
- Advocating for university policy that favors bicyclists' interests.
- Educating riders on how to safely and correctly ride a bicycle.
- Educating the campus on the benefits of alternative transportation methods.
- Collaborating with private and public entities to create and promote a bicycle friendly campus.
- Collaborating with public safety and university officials to promote bicycle safety.
- Hosting social events and rides that create and expand the bicycle culture on campus and in the Pittsburgh community.