DNP to PhD Special Status, Non-degree
You may be granted Special Student status if you are in good standing in any doctoral nursing program. This status allows you to enroll in a course or courses in the Duquesne University School of Nursing DNP to PhD program.
A Special Status student is not required to submit an official transcript of credits earned, but you must present a statement, written and signed by the administrator of the doctoral program in which you are enrolled, that you are in good standing and have permission to enroll at Duquesne.
You may be required to submit documentation of completion of prerequisite course work for specific PhD courses.
Enrollment as a Special Status student will be allowed only if class size permits.
1. Download and complete the Special Status application.
2. Submit a copy of current RN license.
3. Submit a statement from the administrator of your current doctoral program.
4. Submit a check or money order for $50 application fee (non-refundable), made payable to Duquesne University.
5. Send application form, required documents and fee to:
School of Nursing
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282-1760