Tuition Discount Options
OPTION 1: 30% Tuition Discount Program
- Be a registered nurse
- Be a full-time or part-time employee at one of our Partnering Organizations. Please check back as the list is updated periodically.
- Enroll as a full-time or part-time Duquesne University School of Nursing graduate student in one of the following degree or certificate programs:
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Family (Individual Across the Lifespan) Nurse Practitioner
Nursing Education and Faculty Role
For more information contact Scott Copley, Director of Admissions
PH: 412-396-4661 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are admitted to the School of Nursing graduate program, check the list of Partnering Organizations to determine your eligibility
- If you are eligible, download and complete the Student Contract and Employer Verification forms
- Email the completed Student Contract and Employer Verification forms to Dr. Kate DeLuca
Complete Tuition Discount applications must be received no later than the 4th Friday of the current semester. Applications received after the deadline will be processed for the following semester.
View Academic Calendar for upcoming start dates.
Be a Duquesne University School of Nursing Undergraduate Adjunct Clinical Instructor or a Graduate Adjunct Clinical Faculty member.
Undergraduate Adjunct Clinical Instructor
Graduate Adjunct Clinical Faculty
For more information about becoming an Adjunct Clinical Instructor and to submit an application, visit the Employment page
For more information about becoming a Graduate Clinical Faculty member and to submit an application, visit the Employment page