Graduate Student Support
Pursuing a graduate degree can be both rewarding and challenging. At Duquesne University, service to our students is an honored tradition. That's why the School of Nursing faculty prides itself on a commitment to helping graduate students achieve their goals.
Office of Student Affairs
The dedicated staff are committed to fulfilling the University's mission statement by establishing an academic partnership to promote student success in the School of Nursing.
Meet the advisors and staff of the Office of Student Affairs.
- New Student Orientation Program
- Graduate Academic Advisor
- Nursing Faculty Mentor
- Research Assistance from the Center for Research for Underserved and Vulnerable Populations
- Technical Support for Blackboard from Computing and Technology Services
- Online Writing Support from The Writing Center
- Extensive Health Care Resources and Assistance at Gumberg Library
- Distance Continuing Education and Conference Opportunities
- Professional Networking
- Sigma Theta Tau International