Duquesne University Student Nurses' Association (DUSNA)
Board of Directors (2021-2022)
President: Ysabelle Katigbak
Vice President: Katie Anne Kocsis
Secretary: Taylor Neiberg
Treasurer: Bridget Clark
Service Chair: Mary Laffin
Fundraising Chairs: Olivia Lavin & Rachel Cusick
Social Chairs: Isha Patel & Abby Fischer
Publicity Chair: Veronica Phillipson
Legislative Chair: Larissa Samryk
Recruitment Chair: Sammi Rapp
Top 10 Reasons to Join DUSNA
- Become involved in a professional student-run nursing organization.
- Become friends with other classmates and upperclassmen, plus get the inside scoop on professors, clinicals and classes.
- Participate in community service and social events, fundraisers and state/national conventions.
- Learn how state and national student organizations work.
- Hear interesting speakers talk about professional opportunities for graduate nurses.
- Assume leadership positions at the local, state and national levels.
- Gain opportunities to receive SNAP and NSNA scholarships and recognition.
- Enhance your resume through membership in a professional nursing organization.
- Be mentored by upper class students and become a mentor to upcoming students.
- Be recognized as a student leader in the School of Nursing.
If you have questions, email the board at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DUSNA Spring Clothing Sale
DUSNA Stethoscope Sale
School orders quaify for a free learning app, $10 engraving credit, free parts kit (on specific items) and free shipping to Duquesne Universtity. Visit the Web site to set up your account and place your order. You must create an account before browsing the site to receive the free items and special pricing. Follow the steps outlined by Redding to maximize your DUSNA discount.