Choosing the right University is not only one of the most important decisions your child will ever make, it's a big decision for you too. We understand you want your child to choose a school that will not only prepare them to be successful in their professional life, but also one that will nurture their personal growth and development.
As your family explores Duquesne's School of Nursing, take a moment to hear from parents of Duquesne students talk about their experiences, including academics, living in Pittsburgh, and why they chose Duquesne University.
View the full playlist above or click on link below to view a specific video:
- Parents Trust Duquesne to Help Their Students Succeed
- Why Parents Love Duquesne University's Location
- A Nursing Parent Perspective about the Opportunities at Duquesne
- Why Both My Children Chose Nursing at Duquesne University
- How Duquesne Communicated with Parents During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Students are a Priority at Duquesne
- Duquesne Provided Both My Children with a Positive First Year Experience
- Duquesne Has Provided My Daughter with Great Clinical Experiences
Visit Duquesne University
Visiting campus is the best way to get a sense for everything Duquesne has to offer. You can schedule a campus tour, led by our student tour ambassadors, or a virtual visit with an admission counselor.
You also have the option to meet with a School of Nursing recruiter virtually or in person to learn everything you need to know about Duquesne's Nursing program.
Visit Duquesne University's Parent Resource Page to find a wealth of information such as the admission process, financial aid, and most importantly, all the support and resources that your child can expect to find inside and outside of a Duquesne classroom.