A recent, generous gift from Joanne and William Conway allows Second Degree BSN students to apply for an additional $15,000 in scholarship monies for either the 12-Month or 16-Month Track.
Selection of the recipients, known as Conway Scholars, will be based on demonstrated financial need and merit (3.0 or higher in previous undergraduate degree). Incomplete applications will not be reviewed .
To apply for this scholarship opportunity students must complete the following by (2023 Deadline is TBD):
- Submit the Online Application. This application includes:
- Your resume
- A short answer section
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA)
Conway Scholars will be required to comply with scholarship requirements that include:
- Attendance/participation in Conway Scholar events/activities through the program
- Individual meetings with Conway Scholar Mentors at least 2 times per semester for entire length of program
- Register by established deadlines
- Maintaining a 3.0 GPA each semester in the program
- Attendance of the McGinley-Rice Symposium for Social Justice and Vulnerable Populations
If you have additional questions, please contact Dr. Kate DeLuca at email@example.com.