Pharmacy Alumni Association
The Pharmacy Alumni Association (PAA) strives to provide a shared pathway of lifelong professional development and opportunities for alumni and future graduates in partnership with the Duquesne University School of Pharmacy.
- Provide programs, services, and resources to foster the continuous professional development of all alumni
- Establish a support network to provide benefits to local and remote alumni
- Provide alumni with student mentoring and precepting opportunities and serve as a valuable resource to student pharmacists
- Cultivate and nurture communication among alumni, the Duquesne University School of Pharmacy and Duquesne University
- Contribute to the advancement of pharmacy practice through service to the profession
- Support and promote the mission of the Duquesne University School of Pharmacy and the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Values & Guiding Principles
- Encourage and recognize the dedication and accomplishments of alumni in service to the pharmacy profession.• Recognize the potential of alumni and student pharmacists to impact the pharmacy profession as leaders in the provision of health care
- Remain committed, dedicated and fully supportive of the pursuit of pharmacy excellence
- Serve as mentors, educators and role models
- Commit to supporting the educational and intellectual needs of all Pharmacy Alumni Association members
- Respect ethical and spiritual values and foundation of the organization.