Medication Therapy Management
Delivering Medication Therapy Management–An APhA Certificate Program
We are excited to offer the APhA Delivering Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program virtually! Delivering MTM is an innovative and interactive training program that explores the pharmacist's role in providing MTM services to patients. This activity teaches pharmacists the essential skills necessary to become a successful MTM practitioner. The certificate-training program will enhance pharmacists' clinical expertise in evaluating complicated medication regimens, identifying medication-related problems, and making recommendations to patients, caregivers, and health care professionals.
Goals of this practice-based program:
- Advance public health and patient care through improved medication use
- Provide training to enhance pharmacists' ability to effectively provide MTM services
- Motivate increased numbers of pharmacists to establish MTM services
- Communicate benchmark practices for providing MTM services
The certificate-training program is conducted in three parts:
- Self-study activity and pre-seminar exercise
- Live Interactive seminar
- Post-seminar exercise
Tiffany Hatcher, Pharm.D.
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
A group discount can be offered for groups of 15 or more. Please contact Dr. Tiffany Hatcher (email@example.com) if interested.
Upcoming Training Dates: