If you have any questions or concerns, please email Nancy Hosni at email@example.com.
FALL DEADLINE DECEMBER 1ST.
SPRING DEADLINE OCTOBER 1ST.
A complete application to the Graduate School consists of the form you have filled out online and the following additional materials.
- Complete an online application here.
- All undergraduate and graduate college or university official transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation sent by your listed references.
- Official GRE Scores (Institution Code 2196, Department Code for Pharmaceutical Sciences, 0613).
- Official TOEFL Score Report (international applicants, must be current within one year. Institution Code 2196).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Affidavit of Support (Required at time of admission): International students must submit documents certifying availability of adequate financial resources. These documents, which are official verification of available funds, must be an Official Bank Statement with the bank official's signature and seal. Agency-sponsored students may submit an Official Copy of Sponsoring Agency Guarantee.
- Mandatory Information from international students