Students And Faculty Recognized At 2017 Awards Banquet
The following awards for AY 2016-2017 were presented at the Rho Chi / Phi Lambda Sigma / APhA-ASP Initiation and Awards Banquet, held in the Power Center Ballroom on Sunday, April 9, 2017:
Class of 2018 Professor of the Year: Karen Fancher
Class of 2019 Professor of the Year: Anthony Guarascio
Class of 2020 Professor of the Year: Peter Wildfong
Weekend Class of 2018 Professor of the Year: Karen Fancher
Weekend Class of 2019 Professor of the Year: Marc Harrold
Weekend Class of 2020 Professor of the Year: Jane Cavanaugh
Hugh C. Muldoon Lecture Award: Brandon J. Herck, Pharm.D., BCACP, ASP, PLS, Rho Chi Member/Officer, Alumni Association Treasurer, 2014-2015
Rho Chi Achievement Award Recipient: Kelsey Murgas
Spotlight Leader Awards: Jamie Celento and Karla Cocom Parra
APhA-ASP Student Organization Awards:
- Pharmaceutical/Patient Care – Kappa Psi
- Professionalism – Phi Lambda Sigma
- Policy/Legislative Issues – Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association/Allegheny County Pharmacists Association (PPA-ACPA)
- Community Service – Pennsylvania Society of Health-System Pharmacists (PSHP)
- International Public Health Awareness – Lambda Kappa Sigma
- Best Overall Organization – Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA)
- Most Growth – American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
See photos on Facebook!
Founded in 1878, Duquesne is consistently ranked among the nation's top Catholic universities for its award-winning faculty and horizon-expanding education. A campus of nearly 9,500 graduate and undergraduate students, Duquesne prepares students by having them work alongside faculty to discover and reach their goals. The University's academic programs, community service, and commitment to equity and opportunity in the Pittsburgh region have earned national acclaim.
It's time for bigger goals. Follow Duquesne University on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.