Pharmacy Is Right For Me
Help People Live Healthier, Better Lives
Pharmacists Make an Impact in Healthcare
Learn more about the process of becoming a pharmacist through A Roadmap To Pharmacy.
As a pharmacist, you:
- Are an essential healthcare professional, who enhances patient care and promotes wellness.
- Play an important role in helping people get the best results from their medications.
- Help improve outcomes and reduce costs when involved in patient care.
- Are accessible, and serve as someone people can talk to face-to-face without an appointment.
- Communicate effectively to evaluate factors that may affect a patient's ability to take a medication.
- Are the medication specialist on the healthcare team.
- Work in a wide range of healthcare settings and have flexible hours.
- Are trained in colleges of pharmacy, which are centers of academic excellence, scientific research and innovation.
- Help people live healthier, better lives.
Is Pharmacy Right for You?:
- Do you want to serve the community
- Do you want to improve people's health?
- Do you have strong communications skills?
- Do you like science and math?
- Are you detail-oriented and organized?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving?
If the answer is "yes" to one or more of these questions, then pharmacy may be right for you!