Duquesne in Dublin
Duquesne University's commitment to academic excellence, cultural richness and service to students carries to Dublin, Ireland.
The Spiritan Order, founders and owners of Duquesne University, have graciously made one of their historic properties in Dublin, Ireland available to Duquesne University students. St. Michael's House, a grand mansion built in 1860, is situated only one mile from University College Dublin. This will be your home-away-from-home in the lively and culturally rich city of Dublin, Ireland. Up to 20 Duquesne students can live each semester in the St. Michael's House and study at University College Dublin, Ireland's prestigious flagship university.
****For all up-to-date announcements on 2021 Study Abroad programs, please visit the COVID-19 Study Abroad Updates page.****
Features of the Program
- Tailored support services by excellent on-site staff
- Beautiful accommodations at St. Michael's House located only a short walk from the UCD Campus
- An on-site Irish history course taught by a distinguished Irish historian
- Group excursions to Western Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Opportunities for travel and cultural activities with UCD or independently
- Close proximity to Dublin's international airport, the "gateway to Europe"
- And much more!