Program Costs and Financial Aid
Duquesne in Dublin Program Costs
You will pay the SAME tuition and room and board as when you stay at home campus. Plus, ALL Duquesne-based aid and scholarships apply!
Your additional costs for going to Dublin include:
Same as main campus
|Room and Board||
Same as double room with meal plan (2019/20 Des Places rate of $7364)
|Study Abroad fee (deposit)||
1st deposit $450
2nd deposit $500
|Emergency Assistance Coverage||$200 (as of Spring 2020)|
|Airfare (booked independently)||
|Irish Immigration Registration||$333|
|Personal Spending Money||$3,000 - $4,000|
Take a look at how past students on various budgets managed their semester spending with our spending snapshots!
What is included in your program fee?
- Accommodation in doubles, triples or quad rooms at St. Michael's House
- Breakfast, Monday-Friday, at St. Michael's House
- Meal Plan: 1000 Euros split between on-campus meals, meal vouchers at a local restaurant, and purchases at the local grocery store, Tesco.
- A weekly group dinner at St. Michael's House
- All rooms are equipped with linens, a pillow and towels
- On-site staff, support and activities
- Welcome, Farewell and Holiday Dinners
- One weekend excursion to Western Ireland
Don't let money hold you back!
Financial Aid, Work Study, and Scholarships:
Duquesne in Dublin is an approved Duquesne program in collaboration with the University College Dublin. All Duquesne financial aid applies (including: Duquesne Scholarships/Grants, Federal financial aid and loans) and will apply to your DU bill as usual. However, tuition remission and discounts DO NOT apply to the Duquesne in Dublin program. Please see Financial Policies for more information. Approved Work Study students are able to apply for positions while in Dublin. Additional scholarship options are available and can be found on our Scholarship section.