Federal Verification Forms
Students can access their required Federal Verification forms and other requirements online in Self Service Banner through the DORI portal.
Instructions for accessing Financial Aid required documents/forms through Self Service Banner:
- New and Prospective Students: Set up your MultiPass by visiting www.duq.edu/multipass
- Click Setup MultiPass
- Follow the on-screen prompts & enter the required criteria
- Call the Help Desk if you have questions/problems at 412-396-HELP (4357)
- Log in to DORI: www.duq.edu/dori using your MultiPass and password
- New and Prospective Students: Click the Financial Aid Self Service link located on the left column
- Current Students: Click the Self Service Banner link
- Click the Financial Aid tab
- Click Required Documents/Forms
- Select appropriate Aid Year from drop-down list, then click Submit
- Review your requirements. Instructions and links are listed for each requirement. Contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions at 412-396-6607.
Secure Document Upload: For your convenience, electronic documents can be securely submitted using our Secure Document Upload application.