25% Tuition Award
Duquesne University is offering a 25% tuition award for select graduate degrees.
If you are interested, you must apply and be accepted to one of the eligible programs listed below. Please visit the website of the eligible program for specific application information.
If you are accepted, enroll and meet the eligibility requirements for the Spring, Summer or Fall 2021 semesters, the 25% award will be applied to your student account.
This tuition award will be offered for a limited time and is restricted to NEW graduate students only. In order to qualify for this program, students must:
- Apply and be accepted to one of the eligible academic programs and
- Must enroll for at least six* credits. Students who enroll for fewer than six* credits in any given semester will not be eligible for this program. Summer semester enrollment is not required, however, discounts will apply if students decide to enroll for six* or more credits. (*five credits for MSEd Education Administration).
Some exclusions may apply: students who already receive tuition remission or any other form of a University scholarship or tuition break are not eligible for this program.
Eligible Academic Programs
School of Natural and Environmental Sciences
John F. Donahue Graduate School of Business
School of Education
- MS-Addiction Counseling
- MSEd- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- MS- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MSEd- Education Administration (K-12)
- MSEd- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- MSEd- Instructional Technology
- MS- Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling
- MSEd- Reading and Literacy Education
- MSEd- School Counseling
- MSEd- School Counseling for Certified Teachers
- MSEd- School Supervision
- MSEd Special Education- Cognitive, Behavior, Physical/Health Disabilities (PreK-8, 7-12)
- MAT- Early Childhood Education (PreK-4)
- MAT- Secondary Education (7-12) (*save 35% on tuition)
Graduate School of Liberal Arts
- MA Catholic Healthcare Ethics
- MA Communication and Rhetorical Studies
- MS Computational Mathematics and Statistics
- MA English
- MA Health Care Ethics
- MA Historical Studies
- MA Literature and Writing
- MFA Media Arts and Technology
- MA Pastoral Ministry
- MA Philosophy
- MA Public History
- MA Theology