Summer 2019 Orientation: 9 May 2019
Fall 2019 Orientation: 15 August 2019
New international students are required to attend a mandatory orientation. By attending International Orientation, you will complete several important tasks on campus as part of your arrival and registration process. You will also receive important materials and information that will help you during your time at Duquesne. We have several fun activities planned for Orientation and the weekend that follows. You will receive a more detailed schedule when you arrive at Orientation. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
During Orientation You Will:
- Meet other new students and the Cultural Ambassadors
- Learn more about immigration, English testing, class registration, and student services
- Meet with on-campus departments such as Health Services and English as a Second Language
- Speak with various service providers from the city of Pittsburgh including phone companies, banks, and transportation providers
- Explore Duquesne's campus and the neighborhoods of Pittsburgh
- Go shopping for dorm essentials
- Enjoy fun activities on and off campus!
Health Services Student Portal Instructions - We strongly advise you to review and complete the Health Services requirements before arriving to campus. Log into the Student Portal to review and upload the required documents. Students must submit these documents before registering for classes.