We know how difficult it can be when you move halfway across the world and can't find the food that have always been a part of your life. Duquesne Dining Services tries to provide you with a variety of foods that appeal to many of our students. There are a number of Dining Plan options for students who live on and off campus. Please consult the information below for details about our dining program.
International Student Pre-Boarding Program
Many international students must arrive to campus early. Finding meals off-campus during this time can often be difficult. Although there is no charge for temporary housing, students are charged for access to meals provided on campus for the days that they live in the Residence Halls. Meals are $26 per day. The pre-board program will begin on August 8.
- Monday-Friday: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Saturday-Sunday: Brunch and Dinner
- For students who plan to live on campus for the fall semester, the Full Board Plan will begin on August 21.
- Pre-Boarding will end for students in temporary housing on August 17.
- August Dining Hall Schedule
Pre-Board meals will be charged directly to your Student Account for the days that you reside in the Residence Halls, whether or not you choose to use the Dining Halls.
New international students will NOT be charged for meals on the day of the International Student Orientation.